The Elders of CFBC consider shepherding the membership one of their most important responsibilities in ministry. To facilitate this process the membership of the church is assigned to Fellowship Groups that are placed regionally throughout Mobile and Baldwin counties. The purpose of these groups is to create a dynamic home-based environment for shepherding, discipleship, relationship building, and prayer that will enhance the body life and spiritual growth of CFBC. To find a group in your area contact the church office.
Fellowship Groups at a Glance
- Groups of people of all age groups gather in one another's home.
- Meet at least twice a month (on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month).
- These groups are led by skilled leaders.
- Gathering times consist of discussion and application of the Sunday morning sermon, sharing, prayer, and service.
- Offer accountability and instruction.
- Encourage personal evangelism and outreach.
How Do I Get Involved in a Group?
Search for a group that fits your schedule, demographic interest, and/or location by contacting the church office.
Shepherds: Glenn Talbot & Mike Stanton
Baldwin County Group
Shepherds: Roy Munger & Allen Knight
Shepherds: Tyler Till & Tony Palmer
Shepherd: Stephen Webb
Shepherds: Yogi Taylor & Jerry McKean
Shepherd: Tim Hackett, Bill Arther & Rusty Allen
Shepherds: Tom Gibson & Dean Brown
Southwest Mobile Group
Shepherd: Bobby Culpepper